Blog Archive

Monday, January 16, 2012

Patrice & Ben E-Session

I love this story... Patrice & Ben have known each other forever.  They even went to grade school together, though being a year apart they were definitely not friends - girls, yuck!! I met them later on, through my sister, they ran around in the same circle and eventually became friends. They moved away, went to school and lived their lives - for years! And weren't on each other's romantic radar until a series of events brought them together after 20 years of just being friends. Patrice fell for Ben at a party in Lincoln. Ben drove to Michigan for a friend's graduation party with the secret mission to get Patrice. The rest is history. When I found out they were engaged, I was so happy for them both!  Patrice & Ben are really amazing people separately, as a couple they're awesomness goes through the roof and I can't imagine anything stopping them:)  Congratulations you two!!!

Randolph Elementary, Patrice made the calls and got us in over holiday break.  Love it!!!



Jump rope on the playground:)

I asked Patrice how she does her hair like that, curlers?  "I just do this" She says, and twirls her finger around a lock of hair, instantly making a perfect ringlet.  So jealous!

We went out to a park for some end of the day photos, I just love how the grass looks!






So cute! I want to blow this up huge!!


And now for some studio shenanigans:)




Thanks for the great day you guys, I had an awesome time!

No comments:

Post a Comment