Blog Archive

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Savvi and Ellynne Prom Fashions Shoot!

I photographed this super fun shoot put together by Savvi Formalwear and Ellynne Bridal to showcase their new prom styles for 2012! I loved meeting and working with everyone, you are all seriously gorgeous!!

Kyle looks straight out of a catalog in these, so handsome!

John was strutted his stuff down the runway at the bridal shows at Cornhusker Hotel and Pershing Auditorium that I photographed in January.  I remembered him because he has such a great smile and had fun on the runway, really hamming it up to everyone's delight:)

Ok, you have to admit that Adam looks so cool in this!  Kind of reminds me of James Bond with a pair of Bond girls.  I love how his bowtie matches the gowns the ladies are wearing.
And yes, this really happened! Adam decided checking his phone was more important than having Holly and Marisa hanging on him! Just keep their reactions in mind, fellas, when you choose your gadgets over girls:)
Miss Marisa
Miss Holly
Some cool combinations



Isn't Marisa's dress just beautiful?? I love the color and all that gauzy gorgeousness!

Holly looking lovely:)




Thanks everyone for the fun afternoon, and big thanks to Ellynne and Savvi for the beautiful formal wear that and making everyone look their best!

No comments:

Post a Comment