Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Orleans

It took a lot of effort to leave all my cameras at home when we went to Jamaica, but it was totally worth it. I didn't have to walk along the beach holding 5K of equipment above my head, worried it will get sandy or wet or stolen, and I didn't have to spend my fabulous vacation chimping and blogging and WORKING. I brought Joe's Pentax K1000 from his college days, and just relaxed....

So when Joe and I decided to go to New Orleans for New Years Eve, it was another no-brainer.  I let him do the heavy photo documentation with his iPhone (he's a great iPhone photographer) and just took photos when it struck me.
These bleacher things were everywhere, I was hoping for a New Years Day parade, but everyone said they're just getting ready for Mardi Gras.
Put a bird on it!




Put an oyster on it!  Or crazy plants.  No, put an oyster on it, more delicious.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a very fun time : ) iphones are great cameras, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete