Blog Archive

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Patrick and Rebecca - Congratulations!

Baby clothes hanging, patiently waiting to be put on for the first time.
"Sometimes I go to look at the clothes, and I pull them out and imagine putting them on the baby."
Creating little things to be loved by little things.

Hey dog, thanks for ruining our couch...
Hey people, let's boogie!
Looking radiant and beautiful, a moment of quiet in a storm of waiting.



Two fearless people, heading into their biggest adventure yet.
An pause, a tender laugh.
A gesture, a touch...
I'm cat, I love snuggling clean laundry.
Six days ago, I spent the morning with Patrick and Rebecca, and yesterday a little baby boy came into our world.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the chance to photograph this special time! I can't wait to meet Prior James and watch your family bloom:)
Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment