Blog Archive

Thursday, December 1, 2011

First Friday Massive Animal Photo Display!

I'm starting to put together the massive display of photos of some of the animals that had their portraits done for the Capital Humane Society fundraiser!  Come check it out tomorrow at First Friday, December 2 from 7pm-10pm.  There's still one more chance for you and your pet to participate/donate/get their portrait, just come by my studio at 1410 O Street from 2pm-6pm on Sunday, December 4th.

After that, come to the Zoo Bar right around the corner for the cd release party and benefit show (click to view event) that my husband put together!  Free vegetarian chili and cornbread, awesome music and a cd to give someone for Christmas, and you support a good cause!  Extra bonus, I may be able to see my sweetheart perform on stage for the first time since high school:)

Hope to see you all tomorrow evening! And after that, SUNDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment