Blog Archive

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Capital Humane Society - Photo Fundraiser!

Update!  Thank you to everyone who has so far participated in the Pet Portrait Fundraiser for the Capital Humane Society!  Getting ready to have an awesome "Wrapping It Up" party and show off a bunch of photos at my studio on Friday, December 2nd (more about that later...).

For all you people who want to donate to the Humane Society and get their pet's portrait done - BUT HAVEN'T MADE AN APPOINTMENT YET, I will have my studio open and ready for all you procrastinators between 2pm-6pm on Sunday, December 4th!

That's right, you heard it, just bring your mutt, kitty, bird, bunny, oinker or any other living creature down to my studio and get in and out in about 20 minutes!  With no appointment, awesome.

If you'd rather make an appointment, please call or email!  taurasuzanne at yahoo.com & 402 474 4676 (leave a msg)

Enjoy this slideshow of some of my favs so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment